Sunday, July 09, 2006

Solved!

I solved one of Japan's biggest mysteries this weekend! I've made almost every dressing room mistake since living in Japan from not taking off my shoes before going into the dressing room to putting my dirty shoes in what I discovered is a "face bag"...I was in the Gap last week with a fellow American, waiting to try on some overpriced clothes when the guy hands her this weird bag and I get nothing. We didn't know what it was so she just left it in the dressing room and when we came out everyone looked at us like I had just picked my boogers and eaten them.

Same story, different store. I'm waiting in line and the guy hands everyone this weird bag except for me. I finally see the box and it says FACE COVERS on it so I put 2 and 2 together and get 5 and realize that you put this weird bag over your face so when you try on clothes you don't get make up or boogers or whatever all over the clothes. Those Japanese...they've thought of everything...

1 comment:

becca said...

Cole, it figures you spend all your time in Japanese dressing rooms. I thought that would of been the etiquete you learned before hand.

Did you get anything for me?